2015 Exmark ZTR new steering wheel option

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't know what Toro you're using but I'd be willing to bet if Toro does come out with a steering wheel ZTR that it will be in the Time Cutter or Titan series ZTR. I can't see one being used for the Commercial Z-Master mower.The thing is the Cub Cadets have never sold or done that well, the lap bar models have out sold them by a big margin. I think their S series will eventually end up the same as the Hustler Zeon that was supposed to be the next big thing in a ztr....Discontinued.

Ric- You might be right about the S series. I'd rather have a flip-up deck..

I'm just a home owner, trying to take care of my space.
My Z is a SS TimeCutter 4260.. Which so far I'm very pleased with.. The 42" really can get into tight spots & fly on the open areas, I was looking at the 5060, but it won't fit into many areas around my house, & eats up too much floor space in my shop, I got 3 bikes, my truck & the Ol's ride..

I would agree no steering wheel for the Z-Master.

PS: The only Z Cubs I see around here are the Farmer's, who has a couple older commercial units with lap bars.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ric- You might be right about the S series. I'd rather have a flip-up deck..

I'm just a home owner, trying to take care of my space.
My Z is a SS TimeCutter 4260.. Which so far I'm very pleased with.. The 42" really can get into tight spots & fly on the open areas, I was looking at the 5060, but it won't fit into many areas around my house, & eats up too much floor space in my shop, I got 3 bikes, my truck & the Ol's ride..

I would agree no steering wheel for the Z-Master.

PS: The only Z Cubs I see around here are the Farmer's, who has a couple older commercial units with lap bars.

There's nothing wrong with the Time Cutter or the Titan series stuff, there good mowers. The Cub Cadet S series is a good mower and I would guess the Exmark will be also. The CC S series were being pushed big time by the company when the first hit the market, the dealer I buy from had them on the floor all the time but in the last year not so much, in fact I can't remember when I saw the last S series they had on the floor was. Time and sales will tell the tale and my guess would be that they will go the way of the Hustler Zeon in time.

Parkmower

Threads
The cub s series is very popular with homeowners around here. There are two on my block. And I've seen prob half dozen others around. One lawn care company has a Tank S.
I think for homeowners they want the speed and maneuverability of a zt but are scared of lap bars.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The cub s series is very popular with homeowners around here. There are two on my block. And I've seen prob half dozen others around. One lawn care company has a Tank S.
I think for homeowners they want the speed and maneuverability of a zt but are scared of lap bars.

I've used the lap bars so long, I'd be scared of the steering wheel :smile:

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've used the lap bars so long, I'd be scared of the steering wheel :smile:

:laughing: That's a good one.. My last 2 mowers were GT's (about 20 years w/them combined), but long ago I ran a Bob Cat for a few years, so the lap bars feel pretty good to me..

NorthBama

Threads
:laughing: That's a good one.. My last 2 mowers were GT's (about 20 years w/them combined), but long ago I ran a Bob Cat for a few years, so the lap bars feel pretty good to me..

The lap bars are great for me much easier on the old back.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was at my Toro Dealers today & they have 3 Toro Z SW models there, SW Steering wheel, not for me..

I know Toro owns Exmark, so I suppose only natural for them to have SW models too..