Used Scag V ride 36"

Mike88se

Threads
Don't usually ask these questions but wondering if a V ride in great shape w/ 650hr could be worth 3000.

LoCo86

Threads
Don't usually ask these questions but wondering if a V ride in great shape w/ 650hr could be worth 3000.

It might be depending on the condition of the unit. I believe they go for a little over 7K new depending on the size. Check Craigslist to see if their are others like it and what they are going for. I know here in Tennessee only a few companies even have a stand-on in their fleet. Most would rather use a ZTR or a walk behind. And most usually go with a walk behind and just put a sulky on it for larger properties.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

I would depend on what exactly it is, How old is the unit, How well has it been maintained, What size deck, What make and size motor etc. The prices vary from 6 to 8K new.

Mike88se

Threads
It might be depending on the condition of the unit. I believe they go for a little over 7K new depending on the size. Check Craigslist to see if their are others like it and what they are going for. I know here in Tennessee only a few companies even have a stand-on in their fleet. Most would rather use a ZTR or a walk behind. And most usually go with a walk behind and just put a sulky on it for larger properties.

I would depend on what exactly it is, How old is the unit, How well has it been maintained, What size deck, What make and size motor etc. The prices vary from 6 to 8K new.

First V ride I've seen here. I know I don't want another walk behind. I'm at a point where I have to take it as easy as possible. I want something easy to maneuver that I don't have to muscle and manhandle... at all ;)
It's a 36" V Ride advantage deck with a FX600v engine. Allegedly used by the homeowner selling it and being sold by the mechanic who maintained it.
I haven't seen it in person but I don't see any rust or trailer rash on it. I don't know the year but it has 650 hours so the owner must have had a lot of yard to cut.
Looking at a 2012 Toro 3000 48" too. $3500 with 243 hours. Looks new.
Looks really compact too. I can't find the length online tho. Anybody know?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
First V ride I've seen here. I know I don't want another walk behind. I'm at a point where I have to take it as easy as possible. I want something easy to maneuver that I don't have to muscle and manhandle... at all ;)
It's a 36" V Ride advantage deck with a FX600v engine. Allegedly used by the homeowner selling it and being sold by the mechanic who maintained it.
I haven't seen it in person but I don't see any rust or trailer rash on it. I don't know the year but it has 650 hours so the owner must have had a lot of yard to cut.
Looking at a 2012 Toro 3000 48" too. $3500 with 243 hours. Looks new.
Looks really compact too. I can't find the length online tho. Anybody know?

I can tell the new ZM 3000 48" length is 79.2" with the roll bar up and 80.9 with the bar down. It's Height is 70.5 with the bar up and 46.8 with the bar down and it weighs 1048 lbs I would assume a 2012 would be in the same ball park. The 36" V Ride advantage deck with a FX600v engine new starts at $5999.99 according to what I found online.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads