Kubota Kommander no flat front tires?

wdrdoctor

Threads
The front tires and wheels are very narrow on the kubota kommander. Does kubota offer a larger size front tire and wheel that is also a no flat tire?

ztrjim

Threads

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, but John Deere Ztrak 900 series will soon offer a "no flat" tire called the Michelin Tweel. This was just announced a few weeks ago. John Deere Ztrak 900 first zero turn to use Michelin X Tweels Airless Radials

Those "tweels" are $750 back tires. I seldom have trouble with a back tire.

A no flat front tire is what is needed.

I had my front tires filled on my Kubota with the rubber, they were very heavy. eventually the rubber came off the outside of the tire. Made for a bumpy ride.

kbuicker

Forum Newbie
Threads
The front tires and wheels are very narrow on the kubota kommander. Does kubota offer a larger size front tire and wheel that is also a no flat tire?

Exactly what I'm looking for too... The tires on the front of my 121S are too scrawny... wish there was a wider alternative so they don't groove my soil as easily. My local dealer said the Z700's tires are larger and they happen to be 'flat free' too... has anyone tried swapping to the Z700 setup tires?

Last edited:

vg92

Forum Newbie
Threads
The front tires on my 123S appear to lose air completely in just a few months. I'm going to have them replaced with no flat tires when they are worn. Saw a bunch at my local TSC store so likely they have ones with the correct size.

kbuicker

Forum Newbie
Threads
The front tires on my 123S appear to lose air completely in just a few months. I'm going to have them replaced with no flat tires when they are worn. Saw a bunch at my local TSC store so likely they have ones with the correct size.

Service guy at my local place told me there is history of Kubota puncturing them when they stamp the tire on the side (with their size I guess). I'm waiting for a replacement under warranty.