Hot motor Re-starting problems

den032

Forum Newbie
Threads
My 2013 Husqvarna MZ5225 zero turn mower will not restart some times when I turn it off after it has reached it's full operrating tempture. It does not make sounds of trying to start, as is if there is no battery power at all. One time after failing to start, I pushed it to my garage, maybe 100 feet, I tried the key and it started. Another time i wiggled some wires at the brake safety switch and it started. Another time I wiggled wires at key switch and it stared. The last time I pushed it into my garage and tried the key two days later and it started. I have cleaned and tightened all electrical and safety switch connections, made sure the battery is fully charged, added a extra ground wire direct to starter, just incase the factory wire was not enough. I only mow two acres of grass a week, and I make sure it's dry, never wet. Any one have a suggeston??

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
That can sure be a problem finding something like that. That's the sort of job I hate. Something that happens some times. It sound like it could be a internal problem in one of the switches, connectors, or a wire going bad. You can sure pull you hair finding something like that when its jumping all over the place.

gfp55

Threads
My 2013 Husqvarna MZ5225 zero turn mower will not restart some times when I turn it off after it has reached it's full operrating tempture. It does not make sounds of trying to start, as is if there is no battery power at all. One time after failing to start, I pushed it to my garage, maybe 100 feet, I tried the key and it started. Another time i wiggled some wires at the brake safety switch and it started. Another time I wiggled wires at key switch and it stared. The last time I pushed it into my garage and tried the key two days later and it started. I have cleaned and tightened all electrical and safety switch connections, made sure the battery is fully charged, added a extra ground wire direct to starter, just incase the factory wire was not enough. I only mow two acres of grass a week, and I make sure it's dry, never wet. Any one have a suggeston??

You might try checking all the wire connections to see if they are good and tight and are clean, also check the ground to see if its making good contact to the frame. Keep us updated

Rokon

Threads
You might try checking all the wire connections to see if they are good and tight and are clean, also check the ground to see if its making good contact to the frame. Keep us updated

Looks like he has done that.