edge eze

edd

Threads
grasshopper makes an attachment called edge eze that goes on a mower deck so you can edge with your mower......they say it saves lots of time if you have long stretches of edging to do.....anybody have one or used one and what do you think......they are 1100 dollars and I don't want to buy one without knowing for sure it is worth it

MBDiagMan

Threads
I can't see this accessory being a practical expenditure unless you have something like a quarter of a mile of continuous edging to do.

edd

Threads
I have several miles of edging at various schools,,,,,,,,,bought an edge it device for weedeater but not completely satisfied with it

MBDiagMan

Threads
In that case, it certainly sounds like the accessory is worth a try. I wish I had experience with it to share with you. You might try posting on one of the commercial mowing forums where you are more likely to find someone who has used it.

I hope it works out for you and I hope you will post what you find with it.

1mstrb

Threads
Hello I'm a contractor who edges with the edger you are talking about I edge a complete city block every month sidewalk and curb .It is a real time saver but you have to get use to the way it works . Doe's a very nice job .Just up front cost was high .I would buy the one with ele arm makes job much easier If you have any questions fee free to ask . Ive Had it for 10 years use it 8 times per year. solid piece of equipment