Repairs Tiger cub brakes

Mike88se

Threads
Bought a used Tiger cub. Mower is great but the parking brake doesn't work. Any common problems to look for?

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
With the model and serial number of your machine in hand, go to the Scag website, click on manuals in the lower portion of the left side insert, click on Tiger Cub, find your machines serial number group, click to download the operators and parts manuals.

Mike88se

Threads
With the model and serial number of your machine in hand, go to the Scag website, click on manuals in the lower portion of the left side insert, click on Tiger Cub, find your machines serial number group, click to download the operators and parts manuals.

Thanks! The mower was just 80% rebuilt before the PO sold it to me. I'm guessing the mechanic forgot to reattach something and the guy who ran the mower never used the parking brake so the problem was never repaired.

Mike88se

Threads
Okay got that done. Ridiculously easy. If anyone ever needs to know how and doesn't have a manual let me know. Now I'll get the deck height adjuster sorted out and make a minor adjustment to the steering levers and it should be tip top 5 by 5 :thumbsup:
I'd love to have a side discharge chute too but I'm not spending $60 on a new one.