Source for discontinued lawn mower parts?

Badger02

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 18 year old Troy Bilt self propelled mower that I need to replace the drive wheels, part #1765750.

I have replaced them in the past, but when I went to order them today, I was told that they have been discontinued and are no longer available. I did a search but could not find them.

Anyone know of a good source for discontinued mower parts?

silver1

Threads
I have a 18 year old Troy Bilt self propelled mower that I need to replace the drive wheels, part #1765750.

I have replaced them in the past, but when I went to order them today, I was told that they have been discontinued and are no longer available. I did a search but could not find them.

You search Ebay. Partstree.com may help if you have the model #.

Badger02

Forum Newbie
Threads
^^^ I did check with them and the drive wheels are "Not available". I also searched Ebay and Craigslist, with no luck.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, when Troybilt died in the 90s, MTD only bought certain parts, other companies bought the other parts of the company, about the only thing that you can get parts for now is the tillers........From MTD.....

Gabsdad2003

Forum Newbie
Threads

Depot parts has 1 left of part #1765750 wheel in their Colorado warehouse!

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are 10 on ebay.