cub cadet ags 2130

jrbaker90

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anybody know anything about the cub cadet ags 2130 I have one. I am rewiring it now my grandfather paid 400 for it it has 200 some hours on it. ( I am sry I don't have a pic it in a torn apart right now) how was the ags 2130 lawn mower in its day thanks

yzinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anybody know anything about the cub cadet ags 2130 I have one. I am rewiring it now my grandfather paid 400 for it it has 200 some hours on it. ( I am sry I don't have a pic it in a torn apart right now) how was the ags 2130 lawn mower in its day thanks

I have a AGS 2130 series 2000 94 year, best mower i have had since brandnew, now i am trying to figureout why it won't turnover.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Need a little more info...
"it won't turnover." actually means the engine is seized up... There can be only a few reasons for that...

If you are saying the starter will not turn the engine ... there are a couple additional things that will cause that...

If you mean that it turns over fine, starter works perfectly but the engine will not start... that will be another thing...
Help.. :smile:KennyV

jrbaker90

Forum Newbie
Threads
The samething happen to mind in 09 and I put a new key switch but the guy who had it before me must have rewired it and didn't put the plastic cover on and when I took it off it messed up my wiring up so I let it sit til earlier this year and it turns out that my starter is mess up my drive gear won't engage the flywheel so I have been looking for a used starter sinces because I really don't want to spend 200 dollars on it because my grandfsther didn't paid but 400 for it. And today I got me a bandnew craftsman self propelled lawn mower and I love it but I miss my riding lawn mower but I wiil get it goin some time.

rfmazyck

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm looking for a repair manual for my AGS 2130 Cub Cadet, model 135-212-100, s/n 288 498, do anyone know a site with free downloads?

BamBamhd1469

Forum Newbie
Threads
PDF Manual Web Archive

site requires model and serial number
I also included the parts manual which no site have that I found for download
Good Luck

Attachments

• 2130 PARTS MANUAL 770-10217.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 47