Who has a cover for their HRX 217 that actually fits?

skid2964

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Who has a cover for their HRX 217 that actually fits?
Recently bought a Honda HRX 217 and have ordered two covers that claim to fit... no go on either one...
Can someone recommend a cover that fits this mower while the handle bars in the unfolded position?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree with the above when buying a specialty item such as a cover you need to buy oem not aftermarket. They make that cover specifically for that mower.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Why do you want to cover it?

And why with the handles folded down?

In my opinion a cover is worse then just leaving it outside.
Ever notice when you take the cover off the mower is wet and had a smell?

skid2964

Forum Newbie
Threads
The two I have tried have not been the Honda OEM cover but have read reviews saying it did not fit even though it was designated to fit my mower. BUT... I have also seen some reviews saying it fit perfectly, I guess I will gamble on that one next.

skid2964

Forum Newbie
Threads
The Mississippi sun is brutal and so is the rain...
I did not want to cover with handles folded, I want to cover it handles UN-folded...

Why do you want to cover it?

And why with the handles folded down?

In my opinion a cover is worse then just leaving it outside.
Ever notice when you take the cover off the mower is wet and had a smell?

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Genuine Honda cover fits great; available in silver with your choice of red or black Honda logo:

lmcover_zps72640472.gif

Red logo mower cover, Part Number 08P59-VE2-000AH, list price $40.
Black logo mower cover, Part Number 08959-VE2-010AH, list price $40.

Google any part number to find a Honda Dealer selling it online, or use this link to find a Honda Dealer in your area: Find A Honda Dealer

GrassGuru

Forum Newbie
Threads
Recently bought a Honda HRX 217 and have ordered two covers that claim to fit... no go on either one...
Can someone recommend a cover that fits this mower while the handle bars in the unfolded position?

Hey guys! Sorry for the late response on this thread, I highly recommend the WeatherPro Lawn Mower Covers...

These guys specialize in protecting your push lawn mowers... It will definitely cover the Honda HRX 217, as well as all Toro, Troy Bilt, Greenworks, Lawn Boy, Snapper, MTD, Murray, Briggs and Stratton, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Weed Eater, Yard Machines, Worx, Black & Decker, Poulan, Kobalt, Ryobi, Homelite, Bolens models and more.

Even with the bars in the folded position, this cover will cover most make/models with zero issues!

https://www.amazon.com/Lawn-Mower-Cover-Waterproof-Manufacturer/dp/B017E60B10/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1485356154&sr=8-5&keywords=lawn+mower+cover

http://www.weatherprocover.com

Black Clean-Dirty-Mower-split.jpgBlack cover - main closed.jpgBlack cover - main open 2.jpg