Deck Trouble

RockHound

Threads
I have a 2000 International rider that I have just bought. The only thing is the deck is "loose". I can shake it when I get off and the mower is off. Should I be concerned? I haven't seen any areas of rust but I just got it.

dnjsyl

Threads
if all u have to do is shake it, and it comes off i would be concerned. There must be something that is not hooked up or connected.....do you have a owners manual? If not, there must be someone on here that has one,,,,,what model is this machine

rekees

Threads
I have a 2000 International rider that I have just bought. The only thing is the deck is "loose". I can shake it when I get off and the mower is off. Should I be concerned? I haven't seen any areas of rust but I just got it.

Don't know what is normal for a 2000 International but do know some older mowers have decks that "float".

RockHound

Threads
It's a 2000 IH Cub Cadet 3235 And I think it was meant to be that way. It has wheels that support the deck but it also "floats". It's a great little tractor but I have only had it about 2 weeks so far. If it is as good as the older Cub Cadets, it'll be around for my lifetime with a little care.