Hustler Accesories

JDubya88

Threads
Hey JW, Just wanted to let you know I finally got my muffler heat shield yesterday. They ordered or received the wrong part the first time, back ordered, etc.
I used your warranty experience with my dealer, he said, they should cover it under warranty, I'll call tomorrow. So I said, well, is it free right now and he said yes. I told him to call me if there is any issue and I'd come back and pay him. Thanks again.

Nice! I still don't know why it isn't a standard item on these mowers. I'm glad they got it straight and got you one under warranty. Are they installing it or you?

JDubya88

Threads
Because you bought the Raptor line...not the commercial line.

I haven't looked, but does the commercial line come with the heat shield? I know most, if not all of them come with the engine guard, but I guess I never even looked underneath to see if the heat shield was there.

Nickwilkins

Threads
I haven't looked, but does the commercial line come with the heat shield? I know most, if not all of them come with the engine guard, but I guess I never even looked underneath to see if the heat shield was there.
I have the fastrak sd and it came with it.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

insp737

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey Guy's!,
Just a quick note to say thanx for the info. regarding this heat shield. I ordered it from the dealer (which was clueless on the burnt grass issue) and was an easy mount. Problem solved!!
thanx to all that added to this thread!
Mike:thumbsup:

mhavanti

Threads
Glad it took care of your problem.