dixon transaxle adjustment

brodave

Threads
Hey Mr. Brodave, I've been looking for this information also
I have a 2000 dixon ZTR 3014 that I need to adjust the z-drive on.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could also send this info to me!
My email address is yellerjacket36110@gmail.com
Thanks, Rick

Rick, Please send me a phone no. My cell is 409 382 9309-brodave

dlp571@frontier.com

Forum Newbie
Threads
My email address is dlp571@frontier.com and I have a 2003 Dixon 4223 and Dixon says it requires 2 gauges to adjust the transaxle, one of them, a person can substitute a square instead, but how about the second one, I need the gauge to adjust the Rubber Spring Assemble height, can anyone please send me a copy of it, please thanks

dlp571@frontier.com

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there, I have what you need plus a whole write up on adjustment/overhaul. send me your email and I'll get it right off. I also have a DVD that I'll mail you if you send mailing address. Lord bless-brodave

Would you have the measurements or a copy or a way for me to come up with the two adjustment gauges or tools I need to complete the bench setting on my 2003 Dixon ZTR 4423 transaxle, if you do I would really appreciate it, my email address is (dlp571@frontier.com), please help if possible and thanks
Donnie

berrhub

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there, I have what you need plus a whole write up on adjustment/overhaul. send me your email and I'll get it right off. I also have a DVD that I'll mail you if you send mailing address. Lord bless-brodave

Hello, I know this is a long shot, but do you still have the measurements for the adjustment tool.

Sascha

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Guys,

I´am Sascha from Germany and since yesterday I am the proud owner of a Dixon 3014. The Engine works nice and the whole mower looks like brand new but there are some issues with the Z-drive, it seems someone tried to adjust it but totally screwed up.

Is there the possibility to receive the Measurements of the Dixon Gauges along with the written procedure as well?

I would really appreciate your help as the support for this wonderful machines is extremely poor in Europe.

Thanks in advance!!!

Sascha

boynton69

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking for these specs as well I know this post is old but am wondering if someone still has the info so I can make my own tools to adjust thanks

boynton69

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking for these specs as well I know this post is old but am wondering if someone still has the info so I can make my own tools to adjust thanks
kayla.boynton069@ gmail.com is my wife's email thanks

Jbones

Forum Newbie
Threads
I wish someone would just post those dimensions on here instead of everyone asking to have them sent to a private e-mail
I mean really...I think it's easier to get nuclear launch codes than those 3 dimensions...what's the big secret? LOL
jbones454@comcast.net

DAVECAD2.0

Forum Newbie
Threads
2000 Dixon ZTR 3304. Looking for the two dimensions of the smaller adjustment gauge. The one that looks like a "C". Length and width of the "C" notch so I can make one.
Thanks Dave.
daunkst1@yahoo.com