Mowerhaulic

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, I'm addicted. I just got my neighbor's RX75 (identical to my RX75 I was going to fix up) for $175. I couldn't help it! Runs, drives, mows. Not 3 days after I bought my Snapper.....:laughing: I have had my eye on his mower for awhile now, and he knew it....just was time......lousy timing!

Oh, well, I am going to use the Snapper predominantly. I'm still going to take my time doing an RX75.....now, I just hafta take less time! :biggrin:

LandN

Threads
Yes, I'm addicted. I just got my neighbor's RX75 (identical to my RX75 I was going to fix up) for $175. I couldn't help it! Runs, drives, mows. Not 3 days after I bought my Snapper.....:laughing: I have had my eye on his mower for awhile now, and he knew it....just was time......lousy timing!

Oh, well, I am going to use the Snapper predominantly. I'm still going to take my time doing an RX75.....now, I just hafta take less time! :biggrin:

I guess your going to have to build extra room on to the garage:smile:. maybe just build a garage for the mowers:thumbsup: hey, on that snapper rer is that one that stands on end for storage? how do you like it for that feature?i always thought that was pretty cool.hows the cut compared to the deere rer. hey if a bunch of mowers makes a guy happy then go for it. aint no different than guys collecting cars and boats and anything else they like.i wish i had the room for stuff that i want.maybe someday:rolleyes:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I guess your going to have to build extra room on to the garage:smile:. maybe just build a garage for the mowers:thumbsup:

The latter....:wink:

hey, on that snapper rer is that one that stands on end for storage? how do you like it for that feature?i always thought that was pretty cool.hows the cut compared to the deere rer.

Yes. We had a Wheel Horse RER (108-3) with that feature, and it is handy as all heck. For changing blades, washing the underside of the deck, and working on the front end. The John Deere is a 30", the Snapper is 33". I will post a full comparison when they are both at 100%. That'll be fun....rer vs. rer......:laughing: - like anyone cares...:laughing:

hey if a bunch of mowers makes a guy happy then go for it. aint no different than guys collecting cars and boats and anything else they like.i wish i had the room for stuff that i want.maybe someday:rolleyes:

That's the support I need :biggrin: Good point, even if I didn't need to use it....LOL

Last edited:

rer

Threads
Ille ride up there on the rer and we will have a mowdown:laughing:. Find a big field line up the rers and start mowing.

ihc_444

Threads
Looking forward to the pictures! I am addicted as well. My Dad got a new sears ST16 when I was six but would not let me use it until I could push the clutch in to start it. I don't remember how old I was when I made my first solo but I have been hooked ever since.