2013 hustler raptor zero turn wont start or turn over

wheel horse c-101

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / 2013 hustler raptor zero turn wont start or turn over
i was mowing and got some fence caught in mower blades and killed mower.I got the snips out and cleaned blades free of fencing.mower would not start.silinoid was clicking.i put charger on it at 200 amp quick charge.it started and then i shut it off and never got it to turn over again i did notice however after it burned my fingers that the choke cable was extremely hot ?? also checked fuse and it was good.just wandering if anyone had any ideas before i take it back to dealer as it is still under warranty.I have only had it 2 months.i love the raptor but im pretty bummed out with only a third of 3 acres mowed.thanks in advanced for any help,Ed

RetiredGuns

Threads
Were you able to do a 100% inspection of all moving parts? I imagine getting fencing tangled up enough to kill the motor may have caused some damage. Do the blades spin OK by hand? Seeing as though you did get it to start means the engine might be OK. Serious friction somewhere perhaps. Please keep us posted and I hope nothing is terribly wrong.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I bet a wire is touching something and making the choke cable hot till it drains the battery.