No New Holland Site

gfp55

Threads
I was looking for the New Holland site in the brands section and can't find it. If I'm overlooking it, Please point it out to me, sometimes I'm blind when things are right in front of me. If there is not a New Holland site, can someone add it to the list?

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I was looking for the New Holland site in the brands section and can't find it. If I'm overlooking it, Please point it out to me, sometimes I'm blind when things are right in front of me. If there is not a New Holland site, can someone add it to the list?

New Holland - Choose your brand

The brands are on the page under "Welcome To The World Of New Holland, Choose Your Brand". The two brands are New Holland Construction and New Holland Agriculture.

Threads
New Holland - Choose your brand

The brands are on the page under "Welcome To The World Of New Holland, Choose Your Brand". The two brands are New Holland Construction and New Holland Agriculture.

I think he means there is no New Holland brand section on LawnWorld.

I would suggest that when posting about a New Holland brand piece of equipment, maybe post it in the General Mower Discussion or Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum, depending on the topic, since there currently is not a New Holland section. :smile:

gfp55

Threads
I think he means there is no New Holland brand section on LawnWorld.

I would suggest that when posting about a New Holland brand piece of equipment, maybe post it in the General Mower Discussion or Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum, depending on the topic, since there currently is not a New Holland section. :smile:
OK, Thanks for the help...