Low Dust Grass Bag for Honda HRX

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads

Honda now offers a Low Dust Grass Bag accessory for HRX217 mowers. This bag has been offered on European models for some time, and is now available in the USA. The bag has a fabric cover and a rigid, hard plastic bottom that significantly captures dust and fine particles. Additionally, the smooth plastic bottom helps heavy, dense clippings easily slide out of the bag for disposal.

lowdustbag_zps91fd048e.jpg

* Low Dust Grass Bag *
* Fits any HRX217 *
* Part Number 04813-VH7-K50 *
* Suggested List Price $107.13 *

Available from any Honda Power Equipment dealer: Find A Honda Dealer

Threads
That will come in handy with dusty leaf cleanups! :thumbsup:

HONDA-GUY

Threads

Honda now offers a Low Dust Grass Bag accessory for HRX217 mowers. This bag has been offered on European models for some time, and is now available in the USA. The bag has a fabric cover and a rigid, hard plastic bottom that significantly captures dust and fine particles. Additionally, the smooth plastic bottom helps heavy, dense clippings easily slide out of the bag for disposal.

lowdustbag_zps91fd048e.jpg

* Low Dust Grass Bag *
* Fits any HRX217 *
* Part Number 04813-VH7-K50 *
* Suggested List Price $107.13 *

Available from any Honda Power Equipment dealer: Find A Honda Dealer

Outstanding news! Now if they would just make the bag available in black as well......just giving you a hard time. The bag being made available is most excellent.

Myamada1230

Threads
Is that price for the bag material and the frame, or just the bag material?

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

That price is prolly just bag as the frame details for 75$ lol

Also the anti dust material is cool but will limit airflow and will need cleaned more often (less sides to breath out of)

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads

Price includes everything, fabric bag, hard shell bottom, and internal metal frame.

Fits all Honda HRX-series models.

-Tsunami-

Threads
Price includes everything, fabric bag, hard shell bottom, and internal metal frame.

Fits all Honda HRX-series models.

Hi Robert!
I want to ask you that the HONDA HRX217 lawnmover's frame is compatible with the HRR216's black grass bag (81320-VL0-P00 FABRIC, GRASS BAG)?
The item number is not the same, but are there any way to put on it?
Does someone have already tried to do this?
I'm asking this because I want to put a black grass bag on the HRX217, but my European bag is not that durable than the USA bag...
Thank you in advance.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Robert!
I want to ask you that the HONDA HRX217 lawnmover's frame is compatible with the HRR216's black grass bag (81320-VL0-P00 FABRIC, GRASS BAG)?
The item number is not the same, but are there any way to put on it?
Does someone have already tried to do this?
I'm asking this because I want to put a black grass bag on the HRX217, but my European bag is not that durable than the USA bag...
Thank you in advance.

Sorry, the frames, clips, and size of the bags are totally different. I do not believe you'd be able to make it fir and seal properly.