Another First Mowing of The Season

CompactTractorFan

Threads
Mowed for the first time Friday evening. Took the BX and mowed the front. The back and side was too short and wet. :frown: Rolled the Ferris out of the garage to get the Honda out and it rolled back into a ditch. Had to start it up and move it out (only the second time operating). I then took the Honda and mowed in the fenced dog area. I then put all the attachments back on the BX and washed it. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 16

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mowed for the first time Friday evening. Took the BX and mowed the front. The back and side was too short and wet. :frown: Rolled the Ferris out of the garage to get the Honda out and it rolled back into a ditch. Had to start it up and move it out (only the second time operating). I then took the Honda and mowed in the fenced dog area. I then put all the attachments back on the BX and washed it. :thumbsup:

Lookin' sharp there, CTF!

I like your attachment in the rear....never noticed it in your avatar before....looks handy as heck!

mystreba

Threads
I started to reply but then I drooled all over my keyboard :thumbsup:

CompactTractorFan

Threads
Lookin' sharp there, CTF!

I like your attachment in the rear....never noticed it in your avatar before....looks handy as heck!

Thanks! The attachment in the picture is my carryall. It was money very well spent!!! (I have about $150-$200 in it) It is the most useful attachment we have. I use it all the time for moving tools, trash cans, etc...I also installed tie-down hooks and two toolboxes (they can be removed if needed). Here are some threads from TBN: :thumbsup:

My Carryall Project - TractorByNet.com

My Carryall Saga... - TractorByNet.com

CountyLine Carryall - TractorByNet.com