interesting situation here

Zeroturner

Threads
Folks like her often take advantage of caring people.

Don't feel guilty.

Obviously she didn't while taking advantage of you or she would've tried to make amends...

I know that maybe sounds hard-hearted, but I've been extremely poor in earlier years and never resorted to scamming people.

Were I old, (hey wait...) I wouldn't start either.

Mike88se

Threads
I would like to talk to the woman. If for no other reason than just because she never answered the phone or responded to voice mails when she stiffed me.
As far as helping her out well... like I said I offered to do that when I saw the condition her house was in. She isn't some poor little old elderly lady living on a pension. Looks to be in her late 30s early 40s. I think she's just flaky and in her thinking she has found a good way to get her grass cut for free.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I have a voicemail from a potential customer. The voice sounded familiar... lots of ums and uhs. Then she said "My name is Catherine" and that rang a bell too. I checked the phone number and it's a woman who stiffed me about a year ago. I'd cut her grass and couldn't get her to answer the door afterward. She wouldn't answer the phone or respond to voicemails. I figured she probably did this on a routine basis. I guess she's gone through all the other locals and saw my CL ad and didn't remember my name or number from last time. I'm thinking about how to respond. Best idea so far is to tell her I remember her and I'll cut her grass if she pays me for the last time and for this time up front.
I know a few of you guys are pretty "creative" with situations like this :wink:
What would you do?

Don't reply and stay away.:smile: