Added some LED lights to my Raptor SD

rbsmith6

Threads
What is that black box on the front middle of your frame?

That is the weights that come with the grass bagging system. If you fill the bags full the front wheels may become too light.

scrous

Threads
I'm definitely doing lights. Both regular and strip styles look good.. Hmm maybe both, like low and hi beams lol. Nice work!!

mhavanti

Threads
This new video premieres Saturday, November 10th at 3 PM. We will be watching at the same time so that we can chat and answer questions as it plays.

Make time to go watch the Premiere and visit with us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF-PWkuouqQ&feature=youtu.be

HDCowboy42

Forum Newbie
Threads
Last edited:

Mr. Mower

Threads
Has anyone found a rocker switch that will mount in the extra hole in the dash panel?? I bought a set of lights on Amazon last weekend along with this switch......... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013TE56X4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but after receiving the switch & comparing it with my old hour meter it seems a little to thin and skinny to fit in the hole, was wondering if anyone had any better ideas?

Is there anyway possible that there would be enough space on the dash to cut out an exact fit for that switch you purchased?
This way you wouldn't lose out on the money spent on that switch and it could still serve it's purpose for what you brought it for, just saying.

If not, might I suggest that you make precise measurements of the actual area (maybe a small template?) that you would like to mount it in and make a trip to either an electronics store, Autozone, O'Reilly's, Lowe's, etc. and see it you could find a switch with an almost exact fit?

Mr. Mower

Threads
Back in 2016 when I first purchased my Raptor Flip Up I also purchased a couple of accessories for it.

One being the actual "Light Kit" for it. Purchased through an authorized sales and service dealership.

As well as the rear "Engine Guard".

Both installed by myself.

I also took it a step further and had the actual "Hustler decals" (as viewed) custom made in size to fit each area.

Attachments

• Hustler Raptor Flip Up front end with new LED light kit installed.jpg
    Hustler Raptor Flip Up front end with new LED light kit installed.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Hustler Raptor Flip Up front end with decals.jpg
    Hustler Raptor Flip Up front end with decals.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Hustler Raptor Flip Up rear end with new engine guard kit installed.jpg
    Hustler Raptor Flip Up rear end with new engine guard kit installed.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10

HDCowboy42

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is there anyway possible that there would be enough space on the dash to cut out an exact fit for that switch you purchased?
This way you wouldn't lose out on the money spent on that switch and it could still serve it's purpose for what you brought it for, just saying.

If not, might I suggest that you make precise measurements of the actual area (maybe a small template?) that you would like to mount it in and make a trip to either an electronics store, Autozone, O'Reilly's, Lowe's, etc. and see it you could find a switch with an almost exact fit?
Ah no big deal, I'm sure I'll find some use for the switch here sooner or later!! Went down to O'Reilly's this afternoon and found this switch.........

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...nduct-tite-20-amp-rocker-switch/84944/4176468

Aint went out and tried it yet, but I checked its dimensions at the store against an old hour meter I had laid up beside it before I bought it and it looks like it will fit almost perfectly!!