Please help me decide.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Steve >< I bought a Toro Z Master 3000 ( Which is Just about the same as a 2000) with 52 in Deck last June, I now have 120 hours on it, I cut 4 ac. with it and have had no trouble at all, I went with the 52 in. Deck because of some of the tight place I need to get in to, this mower replaces 2 JD Riding mowers, I had a JD LT 445 with a 60 in. cut and a JD LT 160 with a 46 in. cut, I had to have the smaller mower to get to places the Larger mower could not get to, this mower is able to take care of all my mowing needs

Rat

How long does it take you to mow that 4 acres LakeRat1? I bet you cut your time in half when you went with the zero turn.

LakeRat1

Threads
Shughes >< it take me 3 Hr. to cut it, my cutting time was not cut quite in 1/2 because the JD LT 445 with a 60 in deck was quite a Grass cutter, now I cutting with a 52 in. Deck, when I was using the 2 JD mowers, if I had My Bride on the Smaller on we could cut it all in a Hour and a Half, if I was doing it all it would take me about 4 hr. by the time I had to switch mowers to cut the hard to get to places, This Toro Z Master 3000 is a Grass HOG >< It Loves to Cut Grass, It don't care if it Rains and we miss a few days getting to cut, Good Sharp Blades will cut 6 in. grass the same as 2 in. grass, It just don't care how tall the grass gets, Just turn it Lose and Let it Eat >< LOL

Rat

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Shughes >< it take me 3 Hr. to cut it, my cutting time was not cut quite in 1/2 because the JD LT 445 with a 60 in deck was quite a Grass cutter, now I cutting with a 52 in. Deck, when I was using the 2 JD mowers, if I had My Bride on the Smaller on we could cut it all in a Hour and a Half, if I was doing it all it would take me about 4 hr. by the time I had to switch mowers to cut the hard to get to places, This Toro Z Master 3000 is a Grass HOG >< It Loves to Cut Grass, It don't care if it Rains and we miss a few days getting to cut, Good Sharp Blades will cut 6 in. grass the same as 2 in. grass, It just don't care how tall the grass gets, Just turn it Lose and Let it Eat >< LOL

Rat

I hear you. I have 4.2 acres to cut with my snapper pro with a 48" deck. Everyone kept telling me it would take me 4 to 5 hours to mow that lawn before I purchased the house. First time I mowed it it took me 3 hours. I cut some low limbs out of the way and the second time took me 2.5 hours. My best time is 2 hours and 15 minutes so far. Plan on cutting a few more limbs to see if I can get to 2 hours or less.

LakeRat1

Threads
Shughes >< I hear U about them Dam Limbs, we Have 18 pecan trees, at the start of the season I hauled out 3 trailer loads of trimmed off limbs, now that they are loading up with Green Leaves & nuts, I have more low hanging limbs, I call them Hat Knockers, there is nothing I hate more than having to dodge low limbs, it raining cast & dogs here right now but as soon as it dries up I am going to get the Pole Saw after them,

Rat