New Owner (RSD 48") with some questions

Kremeneon

Threads
Awesome! This is exactly what I wanted. I can't find this type of chart anywhere in my Hustler manual! Thank you!:thumbsup:

I know :(

I had to build it myself.

gasjr4wd

Threads
old thread I know but...
anyone actually get to set it on the highest setting? (M)
I checked my height and adjusted the nuts to match what they should be... the long arm gets in the way of the pin so you can't put it in.

mhavanti

Threads
I've cut in both the highest setting as well as in the parked deck transport height as well. There isn't enough difference between full cut height and leaving the deck in transport height.

No problems in sliding the pin in at any location thus far in three years.

Wonder what the difference is between yours and mine?

Max

mhavanti

Threads
Smith,

Those lights look great!

Good job,

Max

clubairth

Threads
You can also get a decal with the cutting heights printed on it.
MUCH better than that goofy A,B,C stuff!

It's only $8.50 on EBay too.
Deck Height Decal

Mr. Mower

Threads
Great!.....yes you definitely got a good deal with those two incentives!

That's why I purchased mine from Lowe's for those two incentives they offered. When shopping around, none and I mean none of the local dealers wouldn't even consider offering me a military discount and some wanted an outrageous amount just to deliver or I had to either pick it up myself or pay someone who would deliver it to my house.

Again, good for you.

Hello everyone. I just purchased my Hustler Raptor SD 48" this weekend and I love this thing! I feel like I got a great deal from my local dealer because he matched the 10% military discount that Lowe's was offering and delivered it for free.

Here are some pictures of the mower. Sorry for the messy garage. That is my next project.