I need parts for the left Transaxle Gravely ZT 1540

Talons06

Threads
I have a 2004 Gravely ZT 1540 and have been pleased with it. Now that it is getting older I am needing parts. I have rebuilt the spindles, but could not get parts for them. Seems you have to buy the entire assembly. So, I pulled the bearings and went to Motion Industries and found them.

Now I have an axle that has broken on the left side and can't find an axle or any parts for the trans-axle.

Where can I find parts???? not the entire assembly. :confused2:

All I need is the drive shaft.

gfp55

Threads
Post your model# serial # There are two trans for that mower. You can try Richards Lawn&garden richardlawn&garden .comm 1-800-827-4551 tech 304-927-4580

Talons06

Threads
Post your model# serial # There are two trans for that mower. You can try Richards Lawn&garden richardlawn&garden .comm 1-800-827-4551 tech 304-927-4580

Thanks Guys,
I found the parts I need for the Trans-axle. Error

Hydro Gear makes the Trans-axle for Gravely and a host of other ZTR mowers.

They had the exact part that I needed and the drive shaft (axle) is on it's way.

They also told me it was wholesale pricing. I can order the entire complete Trans-axle if I need one cheaper that getting it from a Gravely Dealer.

I compared prices and they were a LOT cheaper.

Thanks!!!!!

Talons06

Threads
  • / I need parts for the left Transaxle Gravely ZT 1540
Well, I'm up and running.

The replacement axle is a lot bigger than the original, that's why they send a conversion kit with it.
www.hydrogearpartsstore.com