Sickle Bar for Ventrac 4231

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm still looking for a Sickle Bar for the Ventrac and understand that Steiner had one at one time that would fit.

Does anyone have any recommendations or know where I could get one ?

Thanks !

Raw Dodge

Threads
I'm interested in what you come up with. .I'd like one too, but my new tiller pushed my budget this year..was thinking about nodding a 3ph mount. .since they aren't too expensive.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll let you know if I come up with anything. Ventrac is thinking about a Sickle bar, but only in the "thinking" stage and working on other attachments.
I guess the latest is a drop spreader for sidewalks.

I'm interested in what you come up with. .I'd like one too, but my new tiller pushed my budget this year..was thinking about nodding (not familiar with nodding - what is it ?) a 3ph mount. what 3ph are you talking about ? .since they aren't too expensive.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
BUMP

I believe there is probably someone out there who has a Sickle Bar for Ventrac or Steiner -- Probably not reading this thread.

I need to get busy before it gets hot out.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks to Dustin Steiner - I have a Sickle Bar mower for the Ventrac.

Attachments

• S B down 3.jpg
    S B down 3.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 32

Raw Dodge

Threads
That's great! Now that I s customer service! Is this a production version? If so what are the specs, width of cut, etc.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Dustin found this at one of his dealers in NC - it is used and was made for Ventrac, but not by Ventrac.
Dustin sent me pictures and contact information.

It is 5' long and works great ! It will cut at any angle that it will go to - from vertical to below grade.

batrater

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you still have your sickle bar?