What would you do

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Bulkhead is a very up scale place where all the way to much money rich live.

Landscaper robbed of blowers at gunpoint in Buckhead neighborhood
ATLANTA —

A landscaping company employee was robbed at gunpoint in a Buckhead neighborhood.

The incident happened on Tuesday, July 1, in the 600 block of Andover Drive in the Mt. Paran area.

According to security officials, the victim, an employee of a landscaping company, said that two men emerged from a black Ford Focus, pointed a semi-automatic handgun at his chest and demanded his blowers.

He complied and the men left with the blowers, security officials said. The vehicle was last seen traveling on Andover Drive toward Northside Drive.

The victim was not injured. The robbers are described as black males between the ages of 18 and 20.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Let them have them... I would rather not take a chance of being on of those headlines. Equipment is replaceable

Mike88se

Threads
Let them have them... I would rather not take a chance of being on of those headlines. Equipment is replaceable
Same here. What's the alternative? Even if you you have a concealed carry permit they got the drop on you. I sold a guy some equipment a while back. Same thing had just happened to him except they took his van and trailer and everything.

gfp55

Threads
I'd call my insurance company.

Nwatson99

Threads
The minute they took their eyes off of me, I would have put 15 rounds down the pipe just as fast as I could have, then slam another mag and tried 15 more if they were in range.
I hate a thief anyway, but for them to point a gun threatening me with death over two leaf blowers, I would have tried my best to plant their sorry arses.
Oh and yes if I found out who they were, then time to pay the piper.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Really... It's just crap its not worth anyone's life. And its really not worth getting that upset over. The minute you pull the trigger you are worse than them.

Nwatson99

Threads
Really... It's just crap its not worth anyone's life. And its really not worth getting that upset over. The minute you pull the trigger you are worse than them.

No sir you are dead wrong.
I never threatened anyone's life with death during the commission of a crime
I have the right to protect myself, my family, and my property here in Ky and that article justifies 100% deadly force and I darn sure would accommodate anything like those two in that article.

What if I allowed those two shitbirds to get away with doing that to me and your family was visiting Ky or those two were in your city and state and the same two shitbirds robbed and killed someone from family? I guarantee you would be having a different tune

Thieves are like child molesters they need to be extinguished and yes those two in the article are deserving.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The minute they took their eyes off of me, I would have put 15 rounds down the pipe just as fast as I could have, then slam another mag and tried 15 more if they were in range. I hate a thief anyway, but for them to point a gun threatening me with death over two leaf blowers, I would have tried my best to plant their sorry arses. Oh and yes if I found out who they were, then time to pay the piper.

This is the answer I was looking for.
They both would have died right there.
It's not even the point of the blowers can always get a new one.

I would have just been pissed off that they pointed a gun at me. I hate a thief and the worse kind is the one that takes a working mans tools.

This was in a up scale gated community with a security guard

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do yards in some very bad places and never have had anything took off my trailer.

Nwatson99

Threads
This is the answer I was looking for.
They both would have died right there.
It's not even the point of the blowers can always get a new one.

I would have just been pissed off that they pointed a gun at me. I hate a thief and the worse kind is the one that takes a working mans tools.

This was in a up scale gated community with a security guard

Well yea what sorry shitbird would threaten a working man's life over two leaf blowers, I mean they need to get off the osama welfare card, stop the drugs, and get a darn job.
I have respect for you guys working in some of the areas you work in, as far as I am concerned you guys have to extra insure yourselves over crackheads not wanting to work and the thoughts of someone putting a gun in my face over two leaf blowers has set my butt on fire since I read the article you posted.

I do yards in some very bad places and never have had anything took off my trailer.
You are lucky then, a Georgetown Ky guy took a couple of shots at a shitbird stealing his Stihl items off his trailer while he was mowing either early last month or late May saw it on the news and darn shame he did not hit meat, but he hit the vehicle and they were looking for them hot and heavy.