Push rod lenght

tim2

Threads
I do have spark. Checked by removing the plug and hooking it back up, grounded to the block and turned the motor over. I saw the plug sparking. Yes there is fuel in the cylinder. When I removed the spark plug it was damp. Compression is a little over 110lbs. Checked with a compression tester. Intake valve gap is set at .08mm, exhaust is set at .15mm, armature set at .30mm. Carb was completely rebuilt and all gaskets are new.

tim2

Threads
OK I answered your questions and now I wait. Hoping someone will chime in soon.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry, a lot of angst around here...

I wasn't joking about re-checking your flywheel key. If you did not torque the flywheel nut properly, and little evidence here
makes me think you did, then it is quite possibly sheared, and may be your only problem left, but who could tell???

Check the key, and then find a link online about it, and torque it back properly, then we hopefully could rule out that variable...

If you brought it into my shop, and told me all of this history, I wouldn't let you get it off your truck.....

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
BTW, if the key is sheared, the plug will still be sparking!!!!

tim2

Threads
I won't be bringing it to your shop or any other shop.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Rivets has an opening!!!! And he welcomes your business!!!!!!!! Just give him some time to come up with a "fix"!!!!