Animal waste

Jetblast

Threads
No, jetblast - it happens everywhere, I've found. Not all the time, either. Might be a server issue or something. :confused:

It was acting up awhile ago for me, too - but it's all better again. :smile: Strange.

If it's not specific to LawnMowerForum and not specific to one mouse, this might be worth a shot.

1. Open control panel
2. Click on "MOUSE"
3. Click on "POINTER OPTIONS"
4. Uncheck "HIDE POINTER WHILE TYPING"
5. Click Apply
5. Click "OK"

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I posted this in site discussion, so as not to get this thread any further off point than it already has gotten.....:laughing:

That doesn't really help, jetblast - like i said, it doesn't always do it.....

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I posted this in site discussion, so as not to get this thread any further off point than it already has gotten.....:laughing:

That doesn't really help, jetblast - like i said, it doesn't always do it.....

Sorry for late response to the cursor issue, have a head cold and the screen is so blurry I can barely view LMF. I'm using IE 9 for my browser, glad to know the cursor problem isn't mine alone, thanks.

About 2 years ago I had a friend with a laptop with a jumping cursor, when using an external mouse her touchpad was still operational and without knowing that she would just tap the touchpad by accident...my laptop disables the touchpad when I use the external mouse.