newbie,,,,

pull-do

Forum Newbie
Threads
New kid here on the block,,,, at 63 yrs. young,,, got a question or two, but I'll ask later:biggrin:, so I don't wear out my welcome.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
New kid here on the block,,,, at 63 yrs. young,,, got a question or two, but I'll ask later:biggrin:, so I don't wear out my welcome.

Hello and welcome to the Forum...
This place is less than a year old, so it's way too early for anyone to wear out their welcome...
Good to have another 60 plusser around... :smile:KennyV

jd335

Threads
welcome pull-do just just put them birthdays on hold a couple years and i'll be right there with you welcome to the forrum these people are a great help on alot of subjects oh and we also have some fun to.:laughing:

Slater

Threads
This place is less than a year old, so it's way too early for anyone to wear out their welcome...

Says the guy with over 2k posts :laughing: No I love it keep it up! :thumbsup: And welcome, ask away!

RTSB

Threads
I'm new also I found my way here from MTF where I have been a few years. I like the new forum.
Maybe need a spot for those of us running the older Deere's. I'm on my 3rd 345/GX345 the biggest reason I don't trade up is really 2 reasons first my 96-345 and my 2000-345 I put over 2000 hrs on both of them and still sold them to my neighbors that are still running them and 2nd most of my attachment will not work on the x540 series tractors. Last summer I found a 2005 GX345 that had been sitting in a storage locker for 4 years and got a really good deal on it. These are my tractors of choice liquid cooled,power steering, hydraulic lift, differential lock.:thumbsup:

jd335

Threads
I'm new also I found my way here from MTF where I have been a few years. I like the new forum.
Maybe need a spot for those of us running the older Deere's. I'm on my 3rd 345/GX345 the biggest reason I don't trade up is really 2 reasons first my 96-345 and my 2000-345 I put over 2000 hrs on both of them and still sold them to my neighbors that are still running them and 2nd most of my attachment will not work on the x540 series tractors. Last summer I found a 2005 GX345 that had been sitting in a storage locker for 4 years and got a really good deal on it. These are my tractors of choice liquid cooled,power steering, hydraulic lift, differential lock.:thumbsup:
welcome RTSB great choise of mowers the gx345 is a awsome mower. my newest jd is over 10 years old and works just as good as ever.hope you enjoy the forrum it's very informing and funny @times.