New member with Case tractors

dabbdc

Forum Newbie
Threads
There deosn't seem to be a section for them

I have a Case 108xc with a 34" deck, a bagger, a seed spreader and a plow.
It has custom wheel weights and a new 8 hp B&S motor
My 12 year old plays with it

I have a Case 222 with a 12 HP Kohler that is used by my rental tenant for plowing and mowing

My Case 226 with a 16 hp Onan twin has a hydraulic plow and is basicly a toy

I have a Cub Cadet 102. I got a K241 block stamped K301 that is a heavy casting. It is being bored to take a 301 piston. I got a K301 crank. David Kirk of Kirk Engines is regrinding the cam to make a "cheater cam"

Brian Miller has the flywheeel - he will shave down the fins and rebalance. He is also doing machine work on the carb and supplying other parts.

The block is at the machine shop getting hot tanked and bored. The ports are getting polished. It is getting a 3-angle valve job and an oversized K341 exhaust valve is being installed. They are balancing the rotating assembly. They are cleaning up the head and milling it.

I am waiting on a friend with a body shop to sand and paint it while the engine is out.

Another friend rebuilt and painted the generator. I still have to get the pressure plates to the shop to be trued and resurfaced. The clutch drive plate needs a new pilot bushing and the throwout bearing needs to be packed with grease

Last but not least, new tires. This project is fun. My daughter wants a snarling hood with flames instead of traditional cub cadet colors. We are negotiating

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
There deosn't seem to be a section for them

I have a Case 108xc with a 34" deck, a bagger, a seed spreader and a plow.
It has custom wheel weights and a new 8 hp B&S motor
My 12 year old plays with it

I have a Case 222 with a 12 HP Kohler that is used by my rental tenant for plowing and mowing

My Case 226 with a 16 hp Onan twin has a hydraulic plow and is basicly a toy

I have a Cub Cadet 102. I got a K241 block stamped K301 that is a heavy casting. It is being bored to take a 301 piston. I got a K301 crank. David Kirk of Kirk Engines is regrinding the cam to make a "cheater cam"

Brian Miller has the flywheeel - he will shave down the fins and rebalance. He is also doing machine work on the carb and supplying other parts.

The block is at the machine shop getting hot tanked and bored. The ports are getting polished. It is getting a 3-angle valve job and an oversized K341 exhaust valve is being installed. They are balancing the rotating assembly. They are cleaning up the head and milling it.

I am waiting on a friend with a body shop to sand and paint it while the engine is out.

Another friend rebuilt and painted the generator. I still have to get the pressure plates to the shop to be trued and resurfaced. The clutch drive plate needs a new pilot bushing and the throwout bearing needs to be packed with grease

Last but not least, new tires. This project is fun. My daughter wants a snarling hood with flames instead of traditional cub cadet colors. We are negotiating

Great first post, welcome to LMF...I seem to think of Case branded tractors as "Ingersoll" for the reason one of my neighbors has one.

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
:welcome:
Post pics when you can.:thumbsup:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to Lawn Mower Forum! We'll look at adding a Case section soon. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the forum! :thumbsup:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion forum. :smile: