Hello from wonderful upstate NY

luvmymodelm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just a brief introduction, I have a small home out in the hill country with about 2 acres of actual lawn I mow. I have a 1974 JD 112 rider with a 48" deck, and a JD JE75 hand mower for the trim, etc. I also have a Toro 102 32" walk behind commercial type mower, because I have a small side business caring for a few nearby lake homes. My equipment is all older stuff, because the upstate economy is so terrible there's no way to afford to replace them, so maintenance, and repair is a big issue with me. Hopefully I'll be able to pass a few things along, and be able to get some help myself.

Mow well, a neat lawn is a happy lawn.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to LMF! What part of upstate NY are you from? I grew up outside of Binghamton... beautiful land up there, at least six months out of the year. :biggrin:

luvmymodelm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well I am also just outside of Binghamton, in Conklin.

Welcome to LMF! What part of upstate NY are you from? I grew up outside of Binghamton... beautiful land up there, at least six months out of the year. :biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Well I am also just outside of Binghamton, in Conklin.

I used to go there to the Conklin Sports Park... at least until they closed the go-cart track. :thumbdown: Not sure if they re-opened it since then. I moved away in 2002.