716 hydro rear end locked up need help!!

ccarpen4753

Threads
Have a 716 hydro. Worked great last year, now the rear end seems locked up and wont move. Checked the belt, fluid and filter all seem ok. Any ideas? Not very familiar with these tractors but would like to get it fixed. Oh and is there a way to disengage the rear end so I can move it?

Could also use any manuals or pdf's anybody has for this tractor.
Thanks

skifoof

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had a 912 that did this...same hydro,i simply repaced mine from another mower,there easy to find...cheap had mine going in a hour

Cody.H

Threads
If you got dirt or grim in it. It could be clogged making it not move. try moving it by hand and if it moves you have belt problems.

snapsstorer

Threads
i just a deutz allis 616 hydro. under the seat on it mine has a lever that is pushed forward and slid into a locking notch to release the hydro on it. you may want to check and see if yours may have the same. if not, it was just a worth a try.:rolleyes:

bert55044

Forum Newbie
Threads
Right on top of the hydro is the release for the hydro....push it down releases the valves . You will be able to move it if it is the hydro that is locked up. If the little pins are not going down into the value but some penetrating oil on it.
. CA39702B-1705-4D00-ACDD-F684C0240062.jpeg