LOTS of NEW FOLKS !!!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Was yesterday some kind of new RECORD for NEW Members???
WOW there were a lot of new first posts.... Got to LOVE it...

If I missed anyone WELCOME to all the new people, SO glad to see you here & I hope to see you back often... This is a very fun, friendly bunch here... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Was yesterday some kind of new RECORD for NEW Members???
WOW there were a lot of new first posts.... Got to LOVE it...

If I missed anyone WELCOME to all the new people, SO glad to see you here & I hope to see you back often... This is a very fun, friendly bunch here... :smile:KennyV

I believe Muhammad said there were well over 400 posts yesterday, sorry you missed all the activity.

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
I believe Muhammad said there were well over 400 posts yesterday, sorry you missed all the activity.

I was 1 of the people who joined yesterday, it this forum always that crazy?:confused2:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not ALWAYS crazy, but with nuts like me here it can get a little :confused2: :eek:

If I missed any new members ---- WELCOME !

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not ALWAYS crazy, but with nuts like me here it can get a little :confused2: :eek:

If I missed any new members ---- WELCOME !

BK, you stole my line...I am the resident smart-a-- and nut job here....:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was 1 of the people who joined yesterday, it this forum always that crazy?:confused2:

Being new to LMF, you probably didn't realize how much I have griped in the past about low participation in the different forums...yesterday when I started the new thread about garden tractors vs cuts the response blew me away--give yourself some creidt for posting that pic of your Massey because that is what got my feeble brain wondering. I wondered what the HP of your tractor was so did a Google search and saw the 2410 model had a backhoe, got to thinking "where do you draw the line".

CompactTractorFan from TBN grabbed the ball later on and continued the thread elsewhere...I have not had so much fun on LMF EVER before. :biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I agree.

:thumbsup:

Yesterday we had 355 new members sign up... And 505 posts. Our previous record was 180 posts for one day. I'm liking the new and more active LMF. :biggrin: Granted, I posted 65 messages, CompactTractorFan posted about 60 in just a few hours, and twall posted 93 :shocked:but yes, it was a blast. And I'm back for more today. :thumbsup:

For those who are new members, LMF just started last May and as with all new forums we've had ups and downs with posting activity. I truly hope that we have reached the point of having enough "regulars" to provide knowledgeable answers to all new member questions while also maintaining the type of camaraderie that we've come to expect on bigger forums like TBN.

A big THANK YOU goes out to all the new members and all of the regulars who have been here even when it wasn't as active.

Here's to another fun day on LMF. :smile:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Had to switch to LMF fromTBN because my wife wanted to know why I was on a tractor forum when I suppose of bought a big lawn mower.:wink::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome back KennyV and a big WELCOME to all the New Members!!

It's great to see all the new activity going on! I hope all the new members enjoy the wealth of advice the residents have to offer. They help provide a truly fun, friendly, and informative place for all things lawn mower.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
My fingers are sore.....:laughing:

I have never seen so much activity here, and rarely see it like that anywhere. Thanks to all the people that jumped in and gave us a try! I really hope this is the beginning of a 'new era' of activity here!

:drink: