JD Z655 zero turn

woc710

Threads
I purchased a z655.I am having issues with hydro fluid leaking, burning spots on the grass, when turning left side is weak.Took it to 4 different dealers for repair but they can't fix issues.Of course no help from company rep.Anybody else who has a z655 having these issues?Thanks

woc710

Threads
Is it still under warranty?

Yes but the warranty is only as good as the paper that it is written on. Service had it as long that I have owned it.The mistake that I made was paying cash so like anything else the consumer has to live with it.

Alf1960

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would call John Deere and demand a resolution.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Some day people will learn to stay away from junk Deere.

I would be getting my money back.

Nwatson99

Threads
Document every trip to the dealers and the time they were at the dealers, then contact JD
If JD does not make it right, file a lemon law case against them.

Retiredcarguy

Threads
I would recommend that you directly speak with the dealer principal (owner) of the JD dealer you purchased your machine from - not a manager or employee.
Call ahead and make an appointment. Bring your documentation.

woc710

Threads
Update: JD offered to buy back but wasn’t realistic about the 32 hours that is on the mower. They put 17.4 hours on it when they had it for the 17 months of warranty work. The offer was a joke they can stick it. Now the word of mouth is powerful, when people ask I tell them the story so they can decide . Also I learned never pay cash. I fixed some of the issues now I have a oil leak buy the filter hopefully it’s the adapter o- ring cause the filter isn’t leaking