Raptor SD 54 deck clogging

Kremeneon

Threads
Dealer brought my RSD back Saturday, after re-checking the clutch recall work and addressing the rattle from the clutch holder arm. They asked for and put my OEM blades back on it (Hustler 601124) because "I can't hear a dang other thing going on with all the wind noise, at wide open I think I'm going to leave the ground on this thing". So I cut Saturday night with the original blades.... cut was fine, but clumps everywhere and the deck clogged twice in the clover section of the yard.

I stopped, cleaned out about a 5 gallon bucket of goo from under the deck, and put the gator blades back on (Gator G5 #596-808).
I did the whole remainder of the yard, including the clover area, at higher speed, no clogging, no clumping.
cleaned out the deck when done. clippings had only packed the front lip overhang area, the pile was maybe 1/10'th of what I scraped out previously.

rander

Threads
The only thing to come loose on mine so far is the piston thingamajig that attaches to the front of the steering arm. Left side. I suddenly noticed that my left arm moved significantly easier than the right. I finished mowing and took a look and found the bolt that attaches the piston had come out. Didnt lose the bolt though. I threaded it back in nice and tight. We'll see if it holds now. 5 hours on the mower.

If it happens again you might try using a little blue Loc-Tite on the bolt threads. It hold bolts pretty well but you can still remove them if necessary.