Just bought a 2013 Fast cat RZ 52

lynxridge

Threads
Well I bought a Bobcat Fastcat RZ 52" this afternoon. It was a leftover demo from last year and has 34 hours. According to the dealer someone had left the key on for 12 of those hours. They had it at dealer cost of $4,199. The thing is rugged. It's half again the mower of the Gravely ZTXL 54 I was about to buy. The only drawback I found was the 26hp motor is a Briggs. But it has a 3yr warranty. Overall I am very pleased and can't wait to pick it up next week. I also ordered the 5 bushel side grass catcher for it, and he knocked off $100 and threw in two hats. Now I can finally stop stewing about what to buy! Hopefully it lasts me a good long while.
Anyone on here have any experience with these Bobcat mowers? They seem really rugged to me.

MRCo.

Threads
Congrats! I only know of one Bobcat in these parts. It's a very well built rig and has treat the owner well.

lynxridge

Threads
Congrats! I only know of one Bobcat in these parts. It's a very well built rig and has treat the owner well.

I don't know of anyone around here that has one, but they look really rugged and high quality. The price couldn't be beat for the quality and ruggedness I got.

cobra0048

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a fastcat pro for 5 years great mower 70 hours on it