Help...my 48" walk behind mower, "Trouble", is, weill, giving me trouble...

sillygurl

Threads
  • / Help...my 48" walk behind mower, "Trouble", is, weill, giving me trouble...
Help...my 48" walk behind mower, "Trouble", is, weill, giving me trouble...

....he is leaving a trail of grass that isn't coming out the shoot! It is a little annoying trail that is on the inside of the left tire...if that makes sense. Any ideas on how to stop it? It started out of the blue last year and I forgot about until today when I had him out for the first time this year...

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
....he is leaving a trail of grass that isn't coming out the shoot! It is a little annoying trail that is on the inside of the left tire...if that makes sense. Any ideas on how to stop it? It started out of the blue last year and I forgot about until today when I had him out for the first time this year...

Do you have a bent blade? Or a lot of grass stuck to the deck ?

sillygurl

Threads
Re: Help...my 48" walk behind mower, "Trouble", is, weill, giving me trouble...

Do you have a bent blade? Or a lot of grass stuck to the deck ?

Just put new blades on and cleaned the deck but will check again...thanks for the reply!

sillygurl

Threads

Hey...I'm back again! It seems my right brake is "Locked". I for the life of me cannot get my mower to move forward on the right side. Any ideas on how to get it unlocked?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey...I'm back again! It seems my right brake is "Locked". I for the life of me cannot get my mower to move forward on the right side. Any ideas on how to get it unlocked?

Two years trouble free not bad.
Can you post a picture of that side ?

sillygurl

Threads

Ohhhh...there's been stuff that has needed looked in that 2 years. I was just looking for ideas. I called the guy who used to service the mower and he was able to help me out. I appreciate your response...thank you!