worlds best zero turn mower

bae350

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've ran toro, exmark, kubota, John Deere and scag and I like the scag the best. I've heard good things about hustlers and gravelys but don't know about them from experience.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Jimi Hendrix is the greatest guitarist ever.View attachment 20228

OK Ric, now you've done it(started the heated debate:0)
I would have voted for Jimi if he had lived a little longer and had more music performed. I'll have to go with Eric Clapton(plugged or unplugged:0)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK Ric, now you've done it(started the heated debate:0)
I would have voted for Jimi if he had lived a little longer and had more music performed. I'll have to go with Eric Clapton(plugged or unplugged:0)

Hey man Clapton's cool, he'd be my second choice. I actually would rather sit and listen to Claptons music more than Hendrix. Guys like Keith Richards, Carlos Santana, Jimmy Page and others all voted Hendrix best guitarist in the RollingStone pole. Anyhow we need to get off the Hendrix kick.:smile:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Stevie Ray vaughn

Ooooooooo, good one(only white guitarist....except maybe Clapton...to ever "master" the blues:0)
Unfortunately, another life cut short before he could make more music to listen to:0(

Mike88se

Threads
Ooooooooo, good one(only white guitarist....except maybe Clapton...to ever "master" the blues:0)
Unfortunately, another life cut short before he could make more music to listen to:0(

You gotta be kidding ;) Roy Buchanan, Mick Taylor, Peter Green, Jimmy Vaughn etc ect etc

tnman

Threads
Ooooooooo, good one(only white guitarist....except maybe Clapton...to ever "master" the blues:0) Unfortunately, another life cut short before he could make more music to listen to:0(

Also listen to some zz top. Some of their blues stuff. Great stuff. Oh and Jeff healey. Lots of greats.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Also listen to some zz top. Some of their blues stuff. Great stuff. Oh and Jeff healey. Lots of greats.

I'm getting so much better info in this thread than if it had remained discussing the world's best ZTR:0)