Truck Owners Group Available

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Truck Owners Group Available / Any Make or Model Welcome.
Have discussions about Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Toyota, and others or just general truck chat.
Also check out our other 29 groups, Hustler mowers, Husqvarna, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Honda Mower, Stihl, Toro, Leaf Blower, Trailer, Vintage Lawn Mower and others.

Last edited:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
My kids named my Tundra - The Silver Bullet -

Attachments

• Toyota in show room-4-6-16.JPG
    Toyota in show room-4-6-16.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
Threads
ive got a dodge dakota with a chevey 350 in it i call it the creck monster its 4whell drive

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a 2001 Dodge ram 1500 that needs a heater blend door actuator. I think that's what it's called. It mounts under the dash, just on the passenger side.
The problem is, the only aftermarket one sold is a 4 pin. Mine is a 3 pin. The 4 pin don't work.

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you can get the 4pin plug, you could try & adapt it to a 3 wiring, are the wires same colors at each pin ?

AutoMechanic

Threads
I’ve got a 1989 Mazda B2200 SE-5 beautiful red all original. Can’t upload pics as it says they are too large. I love my truck. First vehicle I owned and bought. Bought it when I was 16 in 2018 for $1,050. Only 104,000 at purchase now almost 111,000. Purchased a 1990 identical to mine last March not running and then had someone make me an offer on it because it had a very rusty frame and wouldn’t pass inspection so I let it go. Didn’t want to but it wasn’t going to do me any good and I lost the keys lol 😂. Hate I can’t upload pictures. I think those trucks are nice especially ones that haven’t been ruined by someone putting aftermarket stuff on it. I’ve had several offers on it then they see it’s a manual and lose interest. No love for manual anymore either.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I’ve got a 1989 Mazda B2200 SE-5 beautiful red all original. Can’t upload pics as it says they are too large. I love my truck. First vehicle I owned and bought. Bought it when I was 16 in 2018 for $1,050. Only 104,000 at purchase now almost 111,000. Purchased a 1990 identical to mine last March not running and then had someone make me an offer on it because it had a very rusty frame and wouldn’t pass inspection so I let it go. Didn’t want to but it wasn’t going to do me any good and I lost the keys lol 😂. Hate I can’t upload pictures. I think those trucks are nice especially ones that haven’t been ruined by someone putting aftermarket stuff on it. I’ve had several offers on it then they see it’s a manual and lose interest. No love for manual anymore either.

What kind of phone are you using to take your pics. I just found an easy way of resizing them. Mine in a samsung. Maybe I could help you out with those pics.