Looking for a used lawn/garden tractor.

azpidge

Forum Newbie
Threads
My JD 317 has finally taken it's final breath. I have given it away to be parted out. Where do I look for it's replacement? I would like another used tractor with a Kohler engine (maybe Kohler CV640 grade). I am out of the loop. Where do I start looking? I am from the Phoenix Metro area. There just isn't a market for anything other than "big box" lawn mowers here. Thanks for any direction you all have to offer. Ed

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Research dealers and equipment in your area, take your time searching, you will be much happier. Visit dealers and try out equipment and ask them if you can take a look at shop. Being customer friendly should be a top priority of any dealer, also is business and shop clean. Also check out particular equipment for deals online.

azpidge

Forum Newbie
Threads
My JD 317 has finally taken it's final breath. I have given it away to be parted out. Where do I look for it's replacement? I would like another used tractor with a Kohler engine (maybe Kohler CV640 grade). I am out of the loop. Where do I start looking? I am from the Phoenix Metro area. There just isn't a market for anything other than "big box" lawn mowers here. Thanks for any direction you all have to offer. Ed
I have researched dealers in Metro Phoenix. I am not interested in a NEW tractor. Shipping cost may make this more difficult, but I would like to see what's out there. I liked the old Kohler in my 317, but I'm open for suggestions. Thanks a lot

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld!

We moved your thread to the Mower & Equipment Buying & Pricing forum.