John Deere L115

mullins87

Threads
LOL!!! I made the cardinal mistake of assuming you had the lines connected properly, otherwise that would have been my first suggestion. :ashamed:

bubba212427

Forum Newbie
Threads
Was off for a week and think I have resolved issue. I bought 2 feet of fuel line put it in a gas can and ran it directly into fuel pump. Still did not work pointing again to fuel pump which is brand new. Removed fuel pump totally and noticed a P on one of the ports which I assume means "pulse". I changed connections putting vacuum line to P port. Engine runs great. I had the fuel lines connected wrong which is hard to believe since they fit so naturally. I now have the original fuel pump on and it's working. The question remains what was the original problem? I believe the gas cap vent was clogged because I fixed that after I replaced the fuel pump and mixed the lines. Amazing waste of time but glad to have fixed. Thank you very much for your help!

I had the exact same thing happen to me....chased this problem for 1 to 2 hours a night for 3 nights until I gave in and tried the switching of the lines and BAM worked like a champ....lol