Got my seeds started

bret

Threads
I got the seeds in my greenhouse all started and sprouting. I am happy I got that greenhouse last year, I just hope it turns out to be a worthy investment.

monica123

Threads
I am almost to that point, I just need to get my green house a bit more manageable and organized and then I am good to go.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I got the seeds in my greenhouse all started and sprouting. I am happy I got that greenhouse last year, I just hope it turns out to be a worthy investment.

What all did you get started? :smile:KennyV

noma

Threads
Bret

Are your temp a little cold to get a green house going in Michigan now? You must have some kind of heat source in there at night, glad to hear you have thing sprouting. I think a greenhouse would be fun to but we are in Minnesota so it cold here and would need to heat it most of the day and at night so the cost would not be worth it with diesel at $ 3.75 or more a gallon.

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
You know, I've never actually had a greenhouse but I think it's a really great investment. Keep us posted on how things go and I might just end up getting one soon :)

grnspot110

Threads
I won't start anything here until about the first of April. ~~ grnspot

Pika

Threads
I like the idea of a greenhouse, but they aren't cheap to build. Meanwhile, it's definitely warm enough to plant where I live - today it was up to 79F!! Bleah!!

bret

Threads
Bret

Are your temp a little cold to get a green house going in Michigan now? You must have some kind of heat source in there at night, glad to hear you have thing sprouting. I think a greenhouse would be fun to but we are in Minnesota so it cold here and would need to heat it most of the day and at night so the cost would not be worth it with diesel at $ 3.75 or more a gallon.

I have 2 small space heaters with a fan on either side keeping it warm at night.

I started tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, lettuce, carrots, onions and cucumbers so far.