Which engine have I got?

jcobo

Threads
First many thanks to those who answered my last question.

I was finally able to get through the snow drift to take photos of the engine that needs to be rebuilt, and perhaps now that the snowmobile season is ending it might get overhauled in time for planting.

What model of engine do I have? The only information I could find is the "Kohler Magnum 12". Is there any place I should look for more information?

John

Attachments

• HPIM5630.jpg
    HPIM5630.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 14
  • HPIM5626.jpg
    HPIM5626.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 12

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
First many thanks to those who answered my last question.

I was finally able to get through the snow drift to take photos of the engine that needs to be rebuilt, and perhaps now that the snowmobile season is ending it might get overhauled in time for planting.

What model of engine do I have? The only information I could find is the "Kohler Magnum 12". Is there any place I should look for more information?

John

I just typed in "Kohler Magnum 12" into the Google search function and there is a LOT of information available there...you answered your own question about what model you have...I am sure you can find what you need on Google. I'd hazard a guess your engine is about a mid to late 70's model.

jcobo

Threads
I just typed in "Kohler Magnum 12" into the Google search function and there is a LOT of information available there...you answered your own question about what model you have...I am sure you can find what you need on Google. I'd hazard a guess your engine is about a mid to late 70's model.

Thanks, I had tried Google and was confused with the model numbering system.

John

mumptia

Threads