2005 scag wildcat worth

mills

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi i am looking at a 2005 wild cat and i was wondering wut its worth it has 300 hours on it and is in great condition any imput would be great thanks

LandN

Threads
hi i am looking at a 2005 wild cat and i was wondering wut its worth it has 300 hours on it and is in great condition any imput would be great thanks

Not familiar with them, its a commercial duty mower right ? 300 hours isn't nothing, i would be interested in recalls...or significant changes in features from model to model or year to year...find out why so few hours on a 2005...find out why their selling it....look it over real good...make sure its the original hour meter(if there is a way)..maybe call a scag dealer and get a ball park price. just my 2 cents:smile:

mills

Forum Newbie
Threads
well the guy is moving and he (says) that it rly has 89 hrs on it but the key got left on and racked the hrs up it is a commercial mower and its in good shape he wants $5500 but i dont know was its worth .......i can check with the dealers but used is hard to determine the price?

173abn

Threads
Mills,I got a book,unfortuntally it doesn't give a price on it.I would look first on what a new one costs and then base your estimate on that. russ

LawnBoy420

Forum Newbie
Threads
well the guy is moving and he (says) that it rly has 89 hrs on it but the key got left on and racked the hrs up it is a commercial mower and its in good shape he wants $5500 but i dont know was its worth .......i can check with the dealers but used is hard to determine the price?

Key got left on and racked up hours?? The timer is ONLY ticking when the blades are engaged, not just the engine running. If that's what the guy told you he's obviously lying