electric issue

LandN

Threads
now that the spring time is closing in fast, my neighbor and i will be hitting the garage sales and estate sales and auctions,and just wondering what kind of luck you all have in buying older electric powered tools and small appliances? i pulled a brand new never used electric broiler from the basement last week it was in storage for 30 years (forgot it was there:laughing:) and plugged it in and in 1 miniute the cord got hot as ----- so i unplugged it and now wondering if i should have the cord repaired or just scrap it, it really is a nice compact broiler. but anyway the stuff you buy at the garage sales etc, wonder how good the electric componets are?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Garage/lawn sales are always fun... and in many ways it is just an exercise in who is going to be storing something until the next garage sale...
There are always some great deals to be had... THE very best are moving sales... a lot of stuff that is just going to be a problem to move...
Electric items do need to be looked at close... Some will be worth having some ??
But always worth the look.. :smile:KennyV