Help Identifying My Push Mower

JimboJD

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all,
I would appreciate any help you guys can offer. I am trying to figure out the year, model, and any information on part numbers, etc. that any of you might be able to give me. I have looked online but cannot find one quite like this one.

This mower runs but I am need of some parts and am having a hard time getting them without knowing any particulars about this mower. My dad gave it to me so I would like to do what I can with it. Not trying to restore it just help it out.

Any information or input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

• IMG_5793.jpg
    IMG_5793.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5794.jpg
    IMG_5794.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5795.jpg
    IMG_5795.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5797.jpg
    IMG_5797.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 12
Threads
Hello all,
I would appreciate any help you guys can offer. I am trying to figure out the year, model, and any information on part numbers, etc. that any of you might be able to give me. I have looked online but cannot find one quite like this one.

This mower runs but I am need of some parts and am having a hard time getting them without knowing any particulars about this mower. My dad gave it to me so I would like to do what I can with it. Not trying to restore it just help it out.

Any information or input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

Not sure about this one but some have the year, etc info in the model#. Maybe someone else can be of more help on this subject.