Zero turns rock ;)

Mike88se

Threads
I was just telling Fish about how well the 34z ran today. For big yards a zero turn makes mowing a whole nother thing. It was fun at times :thumbsup: I felt a lot more comfortable on it today. I didn't time it but I know my BOP wouldn't have got it done near as fast and if I'd had to rely on my 21 (much as I love it) I would have been there all day. Took some pics with my phone for my gallery. Nothing special about the house but the pool is nice and I'm thinking 1.5+ acres in a big city is why it's a million dollars.
3shadowlane_016.jpg

3shadowlane_017.jpg

3shadowlane_018.jpg

3shadowlane_018.jpg

3shadowlane_021.jpg

3shadowlane_022.jpg

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Nice pool. But why did you cut the grass so short? Sorry it's one of my pet peeves of why do people scalp their grass down to the dirt.

Mike88se

Threads
Nice pool. But why did you cut the grass so short? Sorry it's one of my pet peeves of why do people scalp their grass down to the dirt.
It is a nice pool isn't it. I might want to take a dip in it sometime ;)
I agree that's too short. I know it's not good to cut St Augustine that short. Makes it easy for weeds to get established and it really doesn't look good. It isn't likely to get me driveby customers. Owner's decision though. Hope he isn't going to want it that short all summer.
I really didn't cut it quite as short as he wanted it. If you think I cut it too short take a look at what the last crew did:
chris_002.jpg
Most lawn crews cut really low here. I couldn't tell you why.
Here's another customers lawn that I was able to get a little higher cut.
carousel2.jpg

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Now that looks nice. Very good job.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Very nice job!

That pool makes me feel like the 80's. I'd take a dip there after mowing the lawn ;)