Need number for a carb kit.

It is on a snapper walk behind. Maybe from 1998

Mower Doctor 78006

Threads

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Got the mower cheap.
Carb was flooding the engine with gas so the guy out a in line shutoff.

Ha ha ha I took the bowl off to fix it. No f#€king float or needle valve.
I have a ziplock bag full of needle valves but not this one.

Now this is where it gets good took a carb off of a good running engine put it on this one. Starts right up and runs like crap like not getting enough fuel. I shut the inline cut off off and the engine starts to run good I open it back up and it runs like crap.
I am thinking my fuel line is to big.

Mower Doctor 78006

Threads
Your new carb might have to big of jets. See if you can unscrew the jet from the orig and swap.

Got the mower cheap.
Carb was flooding the engine with gas so the guy out a in line shutoff.

Ha ha ha I took the bowl off to fix it. No f#€king float or needle valve.
I have a ziplock bag full of needle valves but not this one.

Now this is where it gets good took a carb off of a good running engine put it on this one. Starts right up and runs like crap like not getting enough fuel. I shut the inline cut off off and the engine starts to run good I open it back up and it runs like crap.
I am thinking my fuel line is to big.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Kit carb repair 12 757 03-s includes all the required gaskets, and the needle valve, $11 and change.

Mower Doctor 78006

Threads
Iam a firm believer in a good quality carb rebuild if its doable!! I have rebuilt several kohler carbs going thorough the same steps with I do with every carb............. Maybe its just me. But the kohler walbro carbs seem to not like to be rebuilt. Or don't rebuild as well as a briggs single cylinder walbro carb.
Iam not trying to cause a debate on to rebuild and not to. Just stating personal experience.

Kit carb repair 12 757 03-s includes all the required gaskets, and the needle valve, $11 and change.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Iam a firm believer in a good quality carb rebuild if its doable!! I have rebuilt several kohler carbs going thorough the same steps with I do with every carb............. Maybe its just me. But the kohler walbro carbs seem to not like to be rebuilt. Or don't rebuild as well as a briggs single cylinder walbro carb. Iam not trying to cause a debate on to rebuild and not to. Just stating personal experience.

I have never rebuilt a kohler carb.
Have done plenty of Briggs.

I will try and rebuild it if it does not run right I will spend the $90 on a new one.

I have plenty of engines but none set up for a electric pto.