I have a Gravely 34z

Kmzlawncare

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yah, your right!!!! And I'll bet that 15-yr-old Toro Z-Master has served you well too. I almost pulled the trigger on one in 2012, but the Gravely dealer gave me a better deal than the Toro dealer would. Is yours the 2000 series, the 3000 series or what? How many hours have you logged on that Z-Master in 15 years??? You have some fine lawn maintenance equipment and I would guess that you know what you are talking about:0)

Mine is a 200 series it's actually the mower my wife uses it has 1100 hrs. It's been a great mower it cuts and strips great! And it's for sale I'm switching to All Gravely I may keep my Ferris For now But everything else is Going to be Gravely. Oh and thanks on your comment about my equipment. Here's a picture of my Toro image.jpg

Mike88se

Threads
More action here than usual in the Gravely forum hehe

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mine is a 200 series it's actually the mower my wife uses it has 1100 hrs. It's been a great mower it cuts and strips great! And it's for sale I'm switching to All Gravely I may keep my Ferris For now But everything else is Going to be Gravely. Oh and thanks on your comment about my equipment. Here's a picture of my Toro View attachment 20202

That Z-Master looks good for 15-yrs-old!! And WOW...1,100 hours(I am on my second mowing season with my Gravely and have just over 40 hours....at that rate it'll take me 25 years to break 1,000 hours:0)
Can't get my wife on my Gravely, which is OK cause that means I get to use it more!!! I can't blame you for leaning towards all Gravely's as I consider their quality hard to match much less beat.

Mike88se,
The word is getting out from Gravely users about the quality for the price and I have seen a bunch of users buying them over the last two years I've been on the forum. Aside from user davbell2262's rant earlier I've yet to hear any negative reviews on a Gravely.

Mike88se

Threads
That Z-Master looks good for 15-yrs-old!! And WOW...1,100 hours(I am on my second mowing season with my Gravely and have just over 40 hours....at that rate it'll take me 25 years to break 1,000 hours:0)
Can't get my wife on my Gravely, which is OK cause that means I get to use it more!!! I can't blame you for leaning towards all Gravely's as I consider their quality hard to match much less beat.

Mike88se,
The word is getting out from Gravely users about the quality for the price and I have seen a bunch of users buying them over the last two years I've been on the forum. Aside from user davbell2262's rant earlier I've yet to hear any negative reviews on a Gravely.
Everybody is entitled to an opinion and I respect Dave's opinion. All I can say is I have a Gravely and it is an excellent machine. I wish I had two of them. A 48 or larger would be great for big front lawns and the 34 would be used on large backyards.
But the 34 is a good enough (fast enough) that I'm glad to have it for the big front lawns.
The only thing I can say that's close to negative is that the 34z wasn't a good zero turn to learn on lol. Kinda like learning to drive in a Chevelle SS396 ;)