REASONABLE OFFER FOR FASTRAK SD....

loomster2000

Threads
I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on a 2013 FasTrak Super Duty. The price the salesman quoted me was $6,500 cash or $6,629 if I finance. I will definitely need to finance.

My question is this: What is a reasonable offer to give for this model of Hustler? I talked to a guy who has a small landscaping company, and he said he would offer him $6,000 out-the-door with financing. But then again, this guy has done business with this dealer before and bought 2 (or maybe 3, I can't recall) Super Z's from him. I'm sure that amount of repeat business would give him much more bargaining power than that of a first-time customer like myself. So what would you say would be a reasonable offer to submit?

gabowman

Threads
I bought my SD last summer on a 2013 model and after much negotiations I paid $6K out the door. Mind you I bought it out of state so I eliminated sales tax. If youre buying in state I'd think that wasnt a bad deal. If you can get him down another couple hundred even sweeter. Another angle is have him throw in a weed eater or blower (or both) and give him $6600 financed.:)

loomster2000

Threads
Thanks gabowman. Those are some good suggestions!