Still looking... Encore?

Mike88se

Threads
I googled this and like all brands some love them and some say they are junk. Looking at this one. Not knowing a lot about hydros and belt drives so I'm guessing this is a hydro since I don't see any belts like the Toro I had.
encore.jpg
encore_kawa.jpg

Attachments

• encore.jpg
    encore.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 19

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, I've seen an Encore for sale around here too. Don't know much about the company. It has a good engine tho. Parts availability might be a problem.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Encore was purchased by Worldlawn Power Equipment and they build a good mower at a good price. I seen Two or Three of there ZTR's around here and they appear to be a solid mower. They even build a really good looking Stander. I'm going to see about checking out in the future.

Threads
Encore was purchased by Worldlawn Power Equipment and they build a good mower at a good price. I seen Two or Three of there ZTR's around here and they appear to be a solid mower. They even build a really good looking Stander. I'm going to see about checking out in the future.

Yep they sold alot of those extreme models ztrs. They say they are really good mowers.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thats belt drive first pic by the wheel you can see the belt. Looks like a nice machine that kawi engine was on the scag I used I couldn't kill the thing and pretty much any other engine would have died