HUSTLER FINANCING....

loomster2000

Threads
I noticed on Hustler's website that their financing options are terminating on 3/31. Does anyone know if they will rotate in some new financing offers that begin on 4/1? I am definitely interested in the 0% APR for 48 months option, but I can't consider purchasing a Hustler before the end of March.

Thanks!

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just about all the major mower companies end the great financing plans on March 31st and don't bring them back until fall. Talk to your dealer before Monday to see if they can arrange the purchase agreement so you can take advantage of 0% for 48 months and take delivery of a machine at a later date.

loomster2000

Threads
Thanks Mad Mackie. I appreciate your input. I will talk to the dealer about what you suggested.

Duffys OPE

Forum Newbie
Threads
The 0% financing has been a huge success for Hustler as well as Exmark and Husqvarna and they are still going on. Get into your dealer and they should be able to help you out. The finance package is offered by Sheffield Financial and they are super to deal with. GE Financing went away on 3/31 and I won't miss them.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just checked the Hustler website and 0% financing has been extended to June 30th. minimum financed amount is $1500.

MRCo.

Threads
Just an FYI, 0% is credit dependent. Sheffield may demand a co sign or can offer the loan but with 1.99 or 3.99% interest. I can't imagine anyone wanting the 0% to end, it promotes sales too well.